RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Friday, July 2, 2010

THE LINE

I used the line today
It was a line my Mother had used with me several times, during my youth
I have used many of "the lines" since the kiddos came into my life
But this one just never came up!
Not that I had a problem with it or that it had some horrible memory with it, just that I've never used it!
and Today............
It just came out of my mouth!
I've never used it before, so it was a big surprise to me, when it came out!

You know that line:
When I say jump, you say, how high?!!

I have to say, it was good!  Very good!  It spoke perfectly and gave a visual image to my expectations and levels of respect and obedience expected from my kiddos! 
It was "spot-on"!  

No comments:

Post a Comment