RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Battle of the Heart......

it's trying 
it's amazing
it's heartbreaking 
it's heartwarming!
I can't wait to see the next step
I can't wait to see them in the next stage
I can't wait to see them grow 
I can't wait to see them mature and grow and handle life!
I miss cuddling them as babies
I miss the way they used to attempt to try something new, without concern!
I miss them needing me all the time
I miss handling their problems for them
I love that I get to be their mom and that they 
are growing up and becoming who they need to become, I love they still let me love on them, I love that they still try new things, I love that they can problem solve and that they don't need me for every little thing!
....I love that they have an understanding of the difference of "being somebody" and "being the person God created them to be!"  
I love being apart of their lives.......

No comments:

Post a Comment