- I have always been ready for the opportunity to give back to those who have given so much of themselves for me....but it's never in the capacity I think it will be.....sometimes heartwarming and sometimes heart aching
- I won't get a day off this week........so stinks...
- My heart breaks for my co-worker who had to say good-bye to his dad tonight! I am really going to miss the stories, my co-worker would share with me, about his dad.
- it is stinking hot this summer...I love it, it's a real summer! But at work it is just HOT!! Forget doing my hair and make-up, hair goes in a pony-tail and I don't worry about the bangs and the face.....ha, forget the make-up, it's going to sweat off 15 minutes after arriving at work, why bother!
- Adam snores.....Like his mommy, unfortunately. (yes, his mommy is me)
- Ya's looks too much like her namesake right now...it's amazing, beautiful, heart-breaking and a gift!
- Yes I cried when Ya's got her haircut and her side bangs. I stayed in the waiting area, mostly, while she had it done and when they called me to see her.......It honestly took my breath away.
- I like explanation points, ALOT, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- My 9 year old, the baby, still climbs in bed with me from time-to-time. It's getting less and less frequent :(
- I thought we were done with football, I kinda liked being done with football or so I thought! I'm so excited for Adam to be apart of his freshman football team
- owning one home is stressful, owning two is super stressful....to those who own more....wow how do you do it!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me crazy, the other home gets repairs before this one.
- Larbo worked 190 hours in two weeks, I have explicitly explained his address to him and I think he knows, now, that his address is our home, NOT WORK!
- I still smile when I think about the party we had on the 4th of July....makes me sad that I didn't get to visit as much as I wanted, but I was so blessed to see smiling faces everywhere I turned! Kids laughing, parents laughing, grandparents laughing, friends laughing....beautiful, everyone smiling and laughing.....I'm so blessed every time I think about it! I can't wait until next year!
- I've been working for the railroad for over 4 years now!
- I hate the words "your a woman" or "she is a woman"! I'm tired of it, why can't I just be a person, when you talk about me at work!
- I let an opportunity, to apply for a promotion pass me by.....because I am involved in a good change right now, where I am and I want to see it through.
- I think it's time to shop for new jeans, my pockets are on my hips!! That's so cool to think about, but I can't believe it's real! I hear myself say, "OMW, these jeans have stretched again"! I can't believe, that I can't believe that there is a difference in my size....after all 30 pounds are gone! I need to lose another 30.....and that's gonna be rough....but I need new jeans for work for now..I can't keep relying on my radio belt to hold them up! That's a good thing........right???? ugh, the jeans have stretched, I just need to replace them!
- My cousin and her family are going to visit this summer, I'm excited (I didn't think it would happen)! I know it's a long drive and it's not easy on any of them, I'm so happy they do it regardless.....I'll cry when they show up and I'll probably cry alot why they are here!
- It hurts to think that some people just expect me to know........ugh!! my words "use your words" I'm not a mind reader and I don't "pick-up" on everything and I don't hear everything, when it's the stuff that is not directed to me! Sometimes I completely miss it!
- Just because I don't work as a Chef doesn't mean I am not passionate about cooking! I'm more passionate now than ever! I love when the kids tell me how good something is or when they are engaged in the process! My youngest was chopping veggies (from their garden) the other night for dinner and he was so proud and so was I! I STILL LOVE cooking good food, I think I'm more passionate about it now than ever...I think it has to do with that family thing!
- these kids just grow up too fast and right before my eyes! I
- I like this rambling thing...but there's so much more to ramble on about that I have to make a place to stop and this is it!
Saturday, July 31, 2010
I'm Ready to Ramble
I sure hope your ready to read it