RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

15

I still can't figure out why God allows this whole, growing up thing!!  But He does!  He let's them grow up as consequences dictate!

As much as I complain about the growing up "thing", I love who he is becoming and what he is about!

Adam turned 15 and he did it while the grace and the style of a gentleman!
I love that!!!!!!!

They grow up to fast!
I love that I am allowed to be apart of it.  I'm allowed to make a difference in his life and for that I am thankful.  I take my role seriously and I understand completely that I am apart of who he becomes! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment