RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Good Laugh

Soooo thankful this work-week is coming to an end for me!
It felt as though I was being pulled harder in all directions this week. Hopefully, I'll be able to regroup and get-it-together for the next week, tomorrow.


This picture always makes me laugh and that's exactly what I need this evening!
I was baking and Mitchy came in to "help"! Back then I was selling wedding cakes and baked goods! I'm not quite sure what I was making or who or what I was doing it for! What I do remember is the bowl of chocolate and scooping cookies! My kitchen was a SMALL runway kitchen back then, so I used the dining room attached to the kitchen for extra counter space! I was in the kitchen, probably getting another batch of whatever and turned to find this lil guy covered in chocolate and happy as can be! So I grabbed my camera, snapped a picture and I'm not sure, but I don't think Mitchy was disciplined in the slightest!
Unfortunately, the lesson of grabbing the camera and not sweating this kinda stuff was learned the "hard way"! I remember Adam, he had to be, mmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaybe two. I was doing a wedding cake for a family member and she was having a ginormous wedding, I think 350! Anyhow, same scenario as Mitchy's escapade, I was using the kitchen and dining room to work and working quite hard! I had just taken 'baby gates' down and let Adam in with me, after all he's such a good boy and so obedient!! I walked to the kitchen to get more of whatever I turned around and found Adam covered in icing! One side of a decorated cake completely swiped with finger prints and Adam sitting on the floor with an entire bowl of icing saying "mmmm, mmmm, mmm, mm"! Although I did laugh at him and joke about how cute he was, I didn't get out the camera and snap some photos! I vividly remember a dollop of icing on his inner thigh, with a stainless steel bowl, full of icing in between his legs, hands totally covered, and his mouth full of icing!
See a good laugh! That's what I needed!

1 comment:

  1. THAT IS TO CUTE.... THOSE ARE THE BEST KIND OF MEMORIES.....

    ReplyDelete