RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Searching

I still haven't found that camera!
I'm pretty impressed with myself today. I have been working on a website and enjoying it! I think I am doing a pretty good job, for someone with NO SKILLS and someone who has NEVER done it before! It's for my 20 year reunion for high school. We haven't had any reunions up to this, so the excitement is building. My memory, tends to be different from so many others, but I thought we were a "tight" class and we were also very accepting of the "other" classes! I went to a small high school, so I thought locating all my classmates would be not-to-bad! WRONG!! We have located about half, now all I want to do is find the other half. When I am searching, I find myself unsure about people, Was this person in our class or a different one! You would think, with a class of 187, it would be a cinch. Problem: We were all close to every other class around us, so differentiating is tough!
I am having fun with most of the connections and most of the planning. Some days it really wears on me, but most days it's very very good. I have many good memories from high school ( NOT THAT I EVER WANT TO GO BACK). I created many lasting friendships and many friendships that changed my life and acquaintances that I can't wait to meet up with again. I'm sure I have a couple I could do without ever seeing again, like anyone else, but that number, if any is very small. There weren't many that had a cross-word to speak and there weren't many, that I could remember, that set-out to hurt people!

High school was both fun and trying for me, heart-lifting and heart-breaking for me and it was filled with great times that have proved to be awesome memories.
I can't wait to get this 20 year reunion going on, but I really can't wait to locate all of my classmates, this job is proving to be tough!
I'll keep searching, both for my classmates and my camera

No comments:

Post a Comment