RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Where's Your Wedding Ring.............

Where's my wedding ring?
are you stinking serious?
I can't wear my wedding ring to work!! Uh-hum, don't I "act married"?
I know you have heard about my children and I know you know my husband by name, even though you haven't EVER met him!
That being said, I know I don't need to explain myself!
I know I am safe in my marriage and with my sharing to my partner!
My marriage and my relationship with my husband may not make any sense to anyone else! My marriage and my relationship with my husband is beautiful and right! right for us, not right for you or your friends, right for us!!!!!!!
We do argue,fuss and fight with each other
We even curse at one another from time-to-time, OK a lil more than a lil!
I stopped trying to make sense of it for others, many years ago
We began making sense of our relationship together a loooong time ago!
I started not caring what you thought a looooong time ago!
I know my marriage doesn't suit you!
My marriage suits me just fine!
So because I'm female and "follow the rules" and I don't wear my wedding ring to work........it doesn't make me any less committed to him! I follow the rules, just like the men at my work! I have never asked them, "why don't you wear your wedding ring" or "where's your ring"!
For those that have asked, here is my ring:

I'm thankful, I'm never asked if I am married! That says, I do portrait the image that I AM married!
PLEASE, STOP ASKING AND STOP ACTING LIKE, BECAUSE I'M FEMALE I SHOULD BREAK THE RULES AND WEAR MY RING! I'M COMMITTED, I WEAR IT IN MY LIFE!
STOP ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment