RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Still Blessed, totally

So the family is visiting, the kids have spent the past 24hrs with their cousins and have not been apart for even a moment. They really are enjoying each other. But no one did any chores today and I am off to meet the rest of the family camping!!! Just imagine what your house would look like if nothing got picked up all day, but EVERYTHING got pulled out!! Forget about it, I'm off to enjoy family in a clean camper!!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun camping. I'm soooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post reminds me of my own house.......RIGHT NOW. I just didn't feel like riding everyone to pick stuff up today :-) Have a great time. The stuff on the floor will wait for you to come home, I promise!

    ReplyDelete