RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Monday, August 27, 2007

Being wrong happens more than I would like to admit!




Thank you for praying for Adam. Today was much better for him. He could not wait to get to practice and hustled while he was there! I still made, another, appointment for Adam. I am very concerned about his "growing pains".
May I tell you that girls are not the only ones who go through crazy hormonal changes at the age of 10, 11, 12 etc...... I love my boy, he is not himself right now. Besides growing pains he is going through changes. Sometimes we can joke about it and sometimes he is so sensitive. I had a crazy thought, when he was first born, that because I had a boy I wouldn't have to go through this, I thought we would have to go through the whole "Peter Brady voice change" and that was it. Boy oh boy was I WRONG!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Boy, does he look like Larry in that one picture! I'm glad he was doing well enough to practice. Don't even talk to me about moods. I've got 3 girls you know, and this is the week Phil walks around warning them..."Stay away from the Mom!" I know boys go through stuff too, but with 4 to 1 in this house, you gotta feel sorry for Phil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much he's grown up. WOW!

    I finally linked you too!!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete