RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Changes

I changed my blog look and I am pretty proud of myself!! See the title! I created that, all by myself! It did take me a while, someone else could have had it done in less time, nonetheless, I'm proud of me! If I could only get it a lil less long so you don't feel like you have to scroll to the right! But the post all shows in the middle of the screen and you don't have to scroll to read it! So, I'm leaving it! I still plan on tweeking my colors a bit, but for now, I'm happy!
I have alot of !!!! in this post. Guess I'm happy!

I was considering moving over to Wordpress. I did download and try to start the process but I still can't quite figure it out! I understand it does cost dollars every month, but it looks like there maybe a few more options with decorating the blog. Any of you that use Wordpress or that have used Wordpress have anything, good or bad, that may help my direction?
Changes in the process, maybe a different location? But for now, I'm very happy with where I am and I am proud of the changes I have made!!

No comments:

Post a Comment