RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Friday, January 18, 2008

I want this job.........

It posted, the job in the "Roundhouse" the type of job I have been in training for! This job is what "they" have sent me back to cover, until they find someone. I sure hope I am someone that can fill these shoes!!! I am not exactly the perfect candidate but I am extremely motivated and extremely SCARED!!! I am one week from my 36Th Birthday and this is the last goal I had set to achieve in this year, it still has time to happen.
I am asking, Believe, pray and hope with me, please!

7 comments:

  1. I will believe with you if this is what you want. This scripture is for you....May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. Psalm 20:4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got it! I'll be praying. By the way, I'm fine. I'll fill you in a bit more tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too on the praying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, for all your prayers. The posting closes on January 22nd and then the interviews are scheduled! I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I am praying for you every step of the way. You will be AMAZING. You must believe in yourself.....they say that's the only way we'll make it somewhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chrissy -- You, and your job search, are "regulars" in my prayers. I hope this is the right job for you. Let us know.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete