RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Is this real?

Isn't life crazy!?

I just wonder:
what's next?
Which one of my children are going to give me the next "hard question"?
Am I staying in this area, or should I try to take a position in another area?
What is the best choice for myself and my family?
I am coming up on my 36th Birthday and I have discovered that I have not yet atained a goal I have set in front of myself! This is the first time in a long, long time for this! You see, I am a goal oriented woman! It makes me very happy to reach goals, I feel a sense of accomplishment!

I have reached those goals as a mom this year and I am very proud!

I have reached the goals that I have set for a wife this year and I am content and looking forward to new goals!

I have set personal goals, and I feel I have reached those (they were a little less specific this year) and I am very proud!

Career goals is where I am most disappointed, I can see myself going that way and have for a long time, but, BUT nothing has worked out yet! This is very disappointing.
I still have two more weeks of 35 let's see what that brings!!

3 comments:

  1. At least you are aiming for goals...sounds like you are not a quitter for sure. If it is a better location and job, I say go for it, if everyone agrees. You will make the right choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Miss Mimi. You're keeping it in the forefront. Too many times in life we just settle and let it b/c the norm and then we get frustrated. I say go for it too...if it's right for your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember this Chrissy, you can't go back in time, so if you feel you need to move on go for it! You don't want to look back in 10-20 years and say "why didn't I just give it a try????"

    ReplyDelete