RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

YEP!




That is a picture of the new home! I am so excited! We have begun to move stuff in, but are going slow!



Did you know that you have to withdraw the kids from school before you can enroll them! This process takes me a little longer because of limited time, I do not have an entire day to do both!



My husband has found several great houses over the years! Each time, in the end I won't move, I won't go through with it! It scares me! I love living in the same place and knowing where I am coming home to each night! Because of the craziness of life this is a luxury for me for the past 14 years! I know to most it is crazy, but you have to know, the people I love know where to find me and how to get in touch! I can't tell you how many times there has been a note in the door from a loved one we haven't seen in a while or when someone has shown up on our doorstep! Call me crazy, I like that! I like that I can be counted on! I like that we were established here and my kids have only memorized one land line number in all their years, and only one address! This time, it was different, there was a confirmation, a sense of peace, of calmness and clear direction! How could I ever ask for more direction or if this is right, I was told and directed!!! No if, ands, or buts, it is right! How can you lose with direction like that! Hopefully next week at this time I will be blogging from our new location!


As far as cool other changes: Mitchey lost tooth number two!

I am writing a resume for hubby, he has always been self-employed and now is trying to try something new! He is gungho (I am apprehensive) and knows that this is right, so I follow!
Job posting ends today, and I find out if I get an interview tomorrow!
The kids are very excited for the change and still a little concerned.
I have still put in for a position that moves us from our current area, and that opens up in about 1 year!
Whew! Feels good to admit that we are moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feels great to admit that it makes me nervous and that I am excited too!
Change, change is good! Please continue to pray for the position for me and add to your prayers the smooth transition for my family!

17 comments:

  1. That house is beautiful! Congratulations on making life changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you!! Your new home is beautiful. If you need any help, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Chrissy! That house is beautiful! Congrats! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great house! I hope it will be a wonderful change for all of you! Look at all that land!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That home is beautiful.
    CONGRATULATIONS!
    Hope the job comes thru for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW..I'm so excited for you...All that land is great. Your kids will have a ball running around in that yard. I can't wait to see inside pictures when you get moved in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chrissy.......SO AWESOME!!!!! I am so happy for you AND a little jealous. We'd love to have a place with more land someday. You are just gonna love it!! How wonderful. Congratulations :-)))
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!
    You mention you would have to move in a year if you get the other job. The house is awesome why leave??? Stay!!
    Anyway congrats, congrats! we should go out and have a blogger party. Anything to get together right?
    It looks like you have land? Are you out by me? Let me know, you can email me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your comments and well wishings! Thank you so much more for your prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is GORGEOUS!!!!!! Right on. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow- your home is absolutely stunning! And Happy Birthday!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have great B-day, girl!!!!! Hope it's filled with wonderful treats and surprises :-))
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi auntie i made a blog just so i can talk to you (well really leave more so comments) to you when ever i love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The house is so beautiful! All the land will be really nice too (As for me, i just have to have the neighbors near by!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful house, Chrissy. It won't take you long to feel like it is home, and all of your relatives and friends will be able to find you but in a gorgeous NEW house! You deserve it. The job is still on my prayer list. If it's the right job for you, you'll get it. If it isn't what God has planned for you, you wouldn't WANT IT! Trust Him.

    ReplyDelete