RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I dunno......

Sounds like everyone's kids right.........................
Truth is, I went to work tonight thinking I would be in the same place on Friday (after my rest days) and I am not real sure now! I told the boss at the location I am at that I would see him on Friday, unless he has heard differently and has not contacted me!!
Isn't it funny how the people with the rumors, who aren't supposed to know anything, know more than those of us who are supposed to know!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I guess the rumor was true. Thanks again for breakfast! I hope this new change in schedule works for you.

    ReplyDelete