RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What have I said...

Am I the only one that is so tense lately my shoulders are in my ears? Does anyone else feel like this? Oh my goodness, I need an extra hard workout!!! Maybe I can work my shoulders out of my ears!!
I do love this time of year, when it starts to get chilly, not cold, just cool enough for a night fire outside and a good book, a little with the kids and then send them to bed and be alone starring at the fire or my book!! You know what I mean? But, I haven't done this yet!!! I have been doing everything but! Oh and in case you don't know I need a goooooood workout a stress relieving, sweating, hard, crazy woman's workout! The kind where you feel like you are in the gym alone and go strong and leave feeling energized and than have the mostest best night sleep ever!! Does anyone know what I mean or am I just "crazy weird woman, wife, mom? Do you get the whole workout thing?
Just so you know, the next time I wax, I am taking pictures and giving directions! One thing, have it done by a professional first, it gives a much better explanation and then you know what and how you need to do it!! Next time I WAX!

3 comments:

  1. That work out sounds great. I used to do extra long power walks like that with a dear friend. I could barely drive home afterward but I knew I had kicked some fat off my butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I don't work out for a few days I start to crave it... It relieves my stress and makes me feel strong when emotionally I might be feeling weak. Love this weather too....Fall is the best, isn't it?
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally hear you on working out. I am a complete addict, especially group exercise classes. I love sweating my butt off and if I can't get to the gym at least 4 times a week I have withdrawals.

    ReplyDelete