I have been tagged with 5 interesting things meme from Crooked Eyebrow. At first I was so excited and now, I'm not so sure! I'll try, I think I have already told you the interesting things about me:
1. I performed in a circus!! Really, really, when I was in high school and until I was pregnant with my first son!! I tried trampoline performance, plate spinning, assisting the girl on the bed of REAL NAILS, but my favorite was when I foot juggled!! I practiced hard and took it serious and even got half way good, I think!!
2. I have worked all parts of the restaurant business, I know you know I went to school to be a chef, but did you know I enjoyed being a waitress, bartender, baking and managing, I totally loved all of it! Being a Bartender was an awesome job, kind of like blogging but with immediate comments and cash. My family still likes sloppy Joe's, hot dogs and shells and cheese from a box! Yes they also enjoy the finer things, I think we have found a good balance, or at least one that makes me comfortable!
3. When I was young, I never wanted to get married and I never wanted children. I am so glad God changes our minds for better!! I think I always thought it would hurt to much!
4. I lived on Hilton Head Island in South Carolina, and would not have returned home, but Larry, my husband asked me to marry him!! Need I say more!
5. I have not shaved in 3 years!!!!
I do wax my eyebrows and my legs, all by myself.
I want to play and keep others playing through this "fun" too much thinking game
So I tag:
Sunny Side of the Street
Take 90 West
Glass Half Full
Let's see if they play!!