RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Friday, October 15, 2010

The Planned Day

Some days, I just have to go through the motions.  I just have to do, what I am "supposed" to do and hope for tomorrow!

Some days, I am excited for what I need to do and I don't just go through the motions, I add a lil' extra, I take the extra step, I need to go the extra mile!

Some days, I just need to sit and not "do" any of the to-do list or the supposed to-do list!  I need to put on a certain shirt/sweatshirt, maybe a pair of workout pants and brew coffee all day long and just sit and watch the day go by and just ponder in my mind all the people and things I am thankful for!
A stop and smell the roses kinda day!!

Some days, I need to do all of the above!

But all days need to end the same way:  
a kiss/hug from the hubby that lets me know, I'm going to be ok, no matter what my day was like!  A peek in on the kiddos and see them sleeping snuggled in their beds, safe and sound! 
That's the part where I know my day went as planned 
and not by me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment