RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

God Did Something Right...........AGAIN

I jump up!  Wake up my Adam and then head back to my bed, not to fall asleep but to pretend to!  I yell from my bed "are you up?".  He moves around a bit and finally answers (in THAT teenage voice) "yes Mom, I'm up"!
I hug and try to kiss him good bye a few moments later and if I don't, he comes to my room and makes sure to tell me good bye and maybe a hug and possibly a kiss!  I think here, in this moment MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, we did something right!!!  Thank God we are not left to our own devices of raising children and that He isn't afraid of raising teenagers, cause God has done amazing things right in this kiddos heart!  He is PASSIONATE!!

1 comment: