RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Hard Lessons...

Some of the hardest lessons life has taught me, have been about my choice of words and my choice of actions:

Call that loved one you haven't talked to in a while, regardless of how long its been
One more kiss/hug is a good thing
One more cookie/candy is not a good thing
Never let the ones you love, leave without hearing the words "I love you".
Don't assume they know
Don't use the words "our paths with cross someday" with a friend you haven't seen in a while, make it happen
When saying Thank you, be sincere and honest or don't say it!
When you have words of encouragement for someone, tell them
Write that letter
A hug can make all the difference
Spending time with someone you love, without saying a word, is priceless
It's ok not to know what to say
Being a good friend is constant work
Good friends are necessary and a gift, not a right
Mistakes happen learn from them
Hold your children close every chance you can, even if they act like they don't want it
Running the race doesn't always mean running, sometimes it means stopping
Tell the people you are proud of, that you are proud of them
Apologize sincerely!
Always show your heart
I could go on and on! These are the lessons on my heart today.
Life is precious and short, enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment