RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

10

bye to the 10lbs I have lost since the beginning of August!
I am thrilled, I can't see it, I can't see it in my clothes yet (ok, maybe a little), but I totally see it in the numbers on the scale!
I know I am supposed to go by the way the my clothes fit, but I have done that before, even dropped 20 lbs and got frustrated because I didn't "see it" and I didn't feel it either. So this time, by the scale!
The scale has nice things to say lately and I am loving it!
Larry says he can see it, I really can't! As long as Larry is nice about the weight-loss and the noticing, I'll take his word for it!
No pics to post today, cause like I said I don't see it!
So far, changes I have made is not eating at night, whew big one!!! Being on a regular schedule at work is not only good for my sleep but good for my eating!
I have made more stops at farm stands for fresh produce instead of stops at drive-thrus! Another big one. The farm stands have better choices and two bonuses, they are easier on my wallet and quicker! I am sure gonna miss them when they are gone. Exercising hasn't changed for me, I love to exercise and the burst of energy I get from it, I love the challenge, so exercise was never a problem for me!
10 more lbs. and I get a full body massage!
I can't wait!
Bye-bye 10lbs. See ya, never come back!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you! I've been trying to eat healthier and run every day. I am seeing NO difference either, and I'm starting to get discouraged. Even though the weather is beautiful, I just don't think I can get out their today. I'm so happy that you're on a "normal" routine now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for you girl! I would love to lose 10 lbs. I can't wait for the day it clicks and I really start back to a healthier way of eating and exercise.

    ReplyDelete