RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thanks

Trying to get back to normal. Thanks so much to everyone for all the prayers for myself and for others!
I am feeling much much better, still not 100% but still much better. The one thing that I did notice in between all my sleeping was how stinking grouchy I was! A real reminder that I wasn't feeling well and neither me or my body could handle anymore! I did go back in to work on Thursday and I did fine! Now I go back to work Monday morning. Not only do I need to get used to getting up in the early morning again but now I would rather sleep a little later to get through the worst part of the morning. Oh well, such as life and I will get used to days again quickly!!
I tried to move around more this weekend than I had during the week so by Saturday night when I thought I would disappear to my room to watch TV that I wanted to watch, the last thing I remember was the clock saying 9:30 and then I saw the clock this morning around 6AM. So much for watching my TV shows!! Good thing is the "off" button in my butt still works!

No comments:

Post a Comment