RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just call the pizza man......


Some weeks I think that pizza man is on Speed dial!!!!
Windy had a school program tonight, I'll post on that tomorrow. There was a song near the end about pizza and it reminded me how I look to neighbors on garbage day after a week of not cooking:I would never admit it, but I have ordered pizza more than once in one week, maybe more than twice OK more than I would like to admit to anyone!!! I thought this was funny, can anyone relate!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I know what you mean. I could eat pizza every day and not get sick of it, but my kids do, so we rotate. Pizza, then McD's, then Portillo's, then KFC...Yep, I've had those weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO funny. I have this racoon that tortures our garbages in the neighborhood. On Wed when I take missy to the bus stop we see it all over the streets. At her bus stop today was a garbage can overturned....full of taco bell wrappers, pizza box, and burger kings cups. Missy goes, "Mom doesn't their mom cook for them AT all?" I was cracking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have Sicilian Joes and State Line on our speed dial.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the boys in sports now, I swear they know us by name at McD's!

    ReplyDelete