RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It is supposed to be Tales from the Scales....

I have been down except to go to work since Sunday!! I even called off or laid off last night (railroaders don't lay off)!! When my temp shot to 103.3 I knew there was an issue. My temp was at 101.4 and I took some Tylenol, thinking that would bring it down, 1 hr later burning up even more I took my temp again and that's when it skyrocketed!! Thank God for good family! My mom and husband have been here both Monday and Tuesday all day!! I holler out for more blankets and suddenly they appear, my 7-up glass stays full and don't ask what the kids are doing cause all I know is that I see them for a split second here and there! Wouldn't you know that I have my appointment to get my flu shot today!!!! I hate that!
Needless to say, I am not weighing in this week, it would not be truthful, if I lost it wouldn't be accurate if I gained it would be because I just lay around except to go to work! The goal for next week is to be able to weigh in and get back on track, feel better and even feel strong enough to workout!!!
At least I do have a Doc appt. today maybe I'll get something to get this thing gone faster!!
A little prayer would help more than anything!
Thanks
Chrissy

7 comments:

  1. You are in my thoughts and prayers...Get well Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you in prayer, hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing stops when moms are sick. Hang in there!!!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well soon. I'm glad you have support so that you can "allow" yourself to be sick. Sometimes that isn't the case when you have children, is it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel Better!!!! Glad you have good people taking care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saying a prayer for you now. Get better soon girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better soon. You'll be back on track before you know it.

    ReplyDelete