RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Busy-ness is fun---BUT!!!

I didn't take pictures
and I wish I did!
But I'm a lil embarrassed that I used the refrigerated cookie dough!
(and in my mind I say "get over it honey, it's better this way)
But I had a friend that offered her kitchen!
Mine is still burnt and showing only signs of remodeling 'on the way'!
I wanted to bake cookies
I missed baking cookies, this holiday season...... I really did! 
My friend invited me over to bake cookies to use and abuse her kitchen!!
and I jumped at the thought!
Even more, I thought of how fun it would be to spend the day together!
AND
WE DID!!
I took home about 7 dozen baked (store bought, proportioned) cookies!
BUT
I spent the entire day with my friend and her son!
My kiddos enjoyed it!
We took the invite and
We ran with it!!  We used it kinda as intended
and then we furthered it!
I got to spend part of the holiday with a friend!
Crazy thing is, we're usually too busy for this kinda fun stuff, during the holidays!!
HMMMM, Another note to Chrissy!!
This is how it SHOULD BE DURING THE HOLIDAYS!!
Time with family and friends and not being stressed about what "needs" to be done or what "should" be done!!
This is it!!  We've been missing this stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment