RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Perfect Hug

Ever received a hug, that was just perfect?
No words exchanged
No eye contact
Just complete understanding in the hug!
Those are the best
For a moment all the world seems right
When you think of that moment, it makes the moment your in feel right!
I know I have been on the receiving end of those perfect hugs and they have pulled me through.....
I wonder if I have ever been on the giving side of that kind of hug........
I'm not sure what makes it seem so right
I think it's honest understanding....
The person on the giving end just gets you and where your at, at that moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment