RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

It's Just Me

Ever since I found out that October 5th is the MOST popular birth date in the USA, because conception falls on New Year's Eve, I have been intrigued, ahem obsessed,  with figuring out other popular birth dates and trying pin point the date that makes it popular.
Is it party season, is it a holiday, is it back to school season....etc
Anywhoo, as I called my friend yesterday to wish her a happy b-day,  laid flowers on my Step-Dad's burial site, as I FB'd several friends Happy Bday and stopped by another to wish them a Happy Bday, bought a gift for another, visited and left flowers at another friends burial site....I realized...............
This is a pretty popular week, couple of days,  for Bdays
Add 3 months.....
Now, I'm wondering......
What is it about this week in Birthdays...
Is it the Halloween celebrations?

is it the first COLD snuggle of the season?
See, your wondering now too!!
Not sure, but I still liked celebrating the lives of many of my friends and family this week.....
But REALLY what is it?
As long as your thinking like me, can you tell me what May 6th is all about?  (20 or more years ago, it was not back to school season, it was right before school season) Hmmmm, maybe one extremely HOT last roll??  IDK...........lol
At least with Hubby I know, it's New Year's Eve................

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have really been busy with all your wishes and I got mine last week too from you. This is very interesting to know. I love the candles! I love to celebrate people's birthdays but the older I get, the harder it is to remember. Thank God for sticky notes and calendars...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...I, too, am the product of the New Years Eve conception...arriving October 5th...as you already knew...but I think about what was going on when I know of a lot of people having babies at the same times...I had Kylie on my brother Jon's birthday...I dont even want to think about that connection between my Mom and I...lol

    ReplyDelete