RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

R U Talkin' 2 Me?

I stepped on the scale at the gym
the scale, I can't stand
this scale never reads the same as mine at home
usually it's a MUCH bigger number
Today it said the same as my scale at home....
Could it be true, is this really working, am I really doing this?
I go through all these questions in my head....
I enjoy for a minute and then I start wondering if the scale is broken!!!!
I have stood in front of the mirror, dressed and naked
I don't see a difference
I constantly question my scale
But, I tell myself to take my victories where they are!
It appears I have been having victories on the scale
but NOT in my mirror!
My mirror says, I still look the same....
My SCALE at home speaks loudly to me, daily!
My home scale is soooo nice! I like it right now
I know if I don't like it, I have only myself to blame!
I love love love, REALLY I do, to exercise
Absolutely no sarcasm here!
I love the adrenaline rush! I love the extra push!
The scale at the gym said the same thing...........
So, why isn't my mirror saying the same thing!?
I'm still happy and still saying I have a small victory here,
but MAN oh MAN I wish I could see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment