RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Papaw!

Sorry Friends.......
Hands-down, no competition......
I have THE BEST FATHER-IN-LAW EVER!!!!!!!
I wish you could be blessed with a FIL like mine, but he's a one and only and I'm not willing to share him (I'm not sorry)!!!!


Happy Birthday Papaw!
We all love you very much and have been praying for a great birthday for you!
You mean so much to us, please bless us all by enjoying your Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
With love, tons and tons of love!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPAW!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST PAPAW, FATHER AND FATHER-IN-LAW, EVER!!
Please join me in wishing my FIL a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: