RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Not Sure Where I Want to Be on This One, maybe Venting or waiting or rambling

Being a working mom, sometimes it is just awesome. I get an actual paycheck, money in hand, for the work I do. Other days, man, I can be great at my job and just failing at home and you know what, now my position at work means NOTHING!!! Hate that. I wish I could separate work from home, but I can't! I try to find balance and make it all work. I maintain the best Positive Outlook on life that I can, I pray and I ask for direction from my Father and sometimes, I don't even feel like a measure up there, my Father always gives me direction and leads my path, even when He leads me to read off of my path. I know working at home moms fight this stuff too, I was there and I did it! For awhile it seemed, I could get positive out of work even if the positive wasn't at home and vice versa. Of course, that was in the beginning of being an outside the home working mom, now, everything still goes back, to how is this going to affect my home!
I have had a rough time of it lately! I have had too many trips out of town, away from my family, for work. I hear my husband complain about my shift at work, I work every shift every week and it does grow old! It makes it worse when my hubby hates it so much. Don't get me wrong, I've got it good, I can send my kids to school almost every day of the week and hubby gets them off the bus every day of the week, so we don't even need after school programs. There is still, something I miss about those dinners around the table at night with my family.
I know tomorrow will be a new day and God will lead me or I will wait to be led by Him, I know that He controls all things and Loves me and that He loves my children and husband more than I do! I know it and believe it, I live on that and have faith in all of it!

Some days are just tougher to convince my unbelief of that!

3 comments:

  1. I feel you Chrissy! I wish I had the answer for you. I guess you could ask your hubby if he would rather you be home and be without the extra income. It's great that he can be there for the kids and they are not alone. It's ok to vent or ramble...that's what we are here for, to support one another. I pray you will feel better about it soon...your kids love you no matter what and you are a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great wife and mom! I don't know that I've ever met anyone as fiercely devoted to her family and keeping things positive as you. You try so hard, and it shows. I pray that you'll find the peace you need to get through this rough patch. You know, it will not be this way forever. I'm here if you need me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are both awesome! I do have my perspective in order now, I am doing much better. Thank you so much for your encouragement! Love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete