RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Feeling like a Girl

I just celebrated my 38Th Birthday! It was yet another great celebration
with family!

Larry always does a good job of making sure I feel special on my Birthday! He really is very kind!

On Sunday, I woke up and just couldn't wait to get my make-up on and my hair done and wear clothes that looked feminine!
As most of you know, I work on the railroad, in the mechanical department! It is true I get to fix locomotives and direct employees to fix locomotives! I went into this job knowing only the little bit I had been taught, in my short time, on the railroad! I am still learning. But there is nothing about my job that allows me to feel like a girl. Some days it is more tough than others, it tends to get to me, because if I act or look like a girl, I cannot perform my job properly. It's a dirty job and if I were to dress up for it, I would have tons of ruined clothes!

So for two days, I dressed up and fixed up and acted like a girl! The Best Birthday Present I could have given to myself! So much fun to feel and look like a girl!

2 comments:

  1. You look great! It was so nice to see you the other day (even if under sad circumstances.) So glad your family made you feel as special as you are on your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Happy Birthday, Chrissy! I can just imagine that with your job, it IS fun when you get to look and act girly, and I bet Larry and your children really enjoys seeing you at your best too!
    It looks like you had a wonderful birthday. I wish you many more happy, healthy ones, friend.

    ReplyDelete