RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Dress up

It was fun again this year. I love it. I love the dress-up, the pretend, the parade at school, the party at school, the night time of running door-to-door and saying hello, the community, the chatter, the oh how cute costumes on little ones, I just love the fun and yes I even love the candy, every piece I check I love. It is just plain fun!!!
I just wish I would have taken more pictures! As you can see Mama (me) dresses the same every year. The kids pick new costumes every year, except Yaya, she went with last years costume!
We visited both old and new neighbors, hung out with family and laughed a ton! Now that is a good day!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely the great fun out there..! Thank you so much for sharing Halloween pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time. You look like a hot diva in that outfit. Love the nails! I use to love going to my kids parties and watching the parade. I miss those days.

    ReplyDelete