RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Being With the Girls

I love the time away, when I get to act like a girl. Not a mom, wife, employee, supervisor, just act like one of the "Girls".

I got to do that last night, and when we are able to make all of our schedules work, or at least some of our schedules work, it is just fun! I like that I get to go out and be a little silly, Laugh out Loud, LOUDLY, tell funny stories, hear even funnier stories and just let my guard down! I enjoy that time, I love, love love all my rolls as Wife, Mom, Supervisor, Employee, Woman, I enjoy every one of them! Once in a while it is just so much fun to be a "GIRL"!

Thank God, there aren't any pictures and we actually set up the next "girls night" and it sounds like it might even happen!

Once in a while, isn't it just sooo much fun to let loose?!!

1 comment:

  1. We all need a night out like that once in awhile. I think I'm going to need one of those soon myself!

    ReplyDelete