RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Wohoo!


I saw, I felt it, did you? I think it might have been a glimpse of real springy weather.

We tried to invite over friends for a cookout, but last minute plans don't usually work with kids and neither do Sunday night plans! So we had a cookout and a fire and some toy riding with just us!

It was fun and enjoyable to watch everyone have fun!
I had some fun too! But I did discover that I am the only one without my own motorized toy! Do you see a problem? Yes, I know I see it too! I pointed out to Larry that I need my own and my toy is NOT, NOT going to be the tractor!!

Someone had to get some work done while we were partying! I am so thankful someone is diligent in the search for cleanliness!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun on those oversized toys. I bet you are enjoying your land riding around.
    P.S. I am glad you enjoyed listening to the Celtic Women. Their music is so angelic and soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, the Roomba doesn't count as a toy, huh? Looks like you had fun. I thought spring was finally here, but today it's not feeling (or looking) like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... my children would be SO jealous!!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you all had fun.

    That's the kind of fun we have too.

    I wish it would warm up and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a beautiful weekend, wasn't it? Spring might just come sometime soon! Now if we can just get rid of this rain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We ATV at Steve's dad's house. FUN!

    And a Roomba? Nice!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete