RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Early morning

So it is back to work I go for a typical Monday, I hope. The list of chores for the kids, the list of does and do nots for the babysitter, change the washer and dryer, fold one more load before I go, fill the dishwasher, is there enough food for lunch? oh yeah, get ready for work all the stuff we moms do before we walk out the door to go to work!!!
I was a stay at home mom for 11 years and thoroughly enjoyed it, we ran and explored and spent time together. The entire time I was at home only I threatened and asked, but never did, to get someone to help me clean my home. Not every day, just once every couple of weeks. My husband would always say OK, and I never did it. NOW I did, I am thrilled, wish I would have done it sooner. A messy home really will stress me out. The line I often used when company came over or I got that question: "what did you do today?" Was I am at home because I have children, not because I have a home! Now there still just isn't enough time or energy. My children do have chores, daily and are required to keep up after themselves, but deep cleaning, not since I went back to work. Now the deep cleaning gets done and it is worth every penny. If this is something you have contemplated, stay-at-home or going outside the home to work, just do it!!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. I had someone clean my house when I worked- it was heavenly!!

    ReplyDelete