RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This is real

I was so happy to watch this when I returned to home:
The New President

I was so unhappy to have missed it live! Lord, I pray, he has spoken truth and that it holds to his heart so strongly he doesn't stray from it because of all the "stuff"! Lord, Please, guide and lead the USA and help those who are younger to feel stronger in the strength of the USA, No ONE, NOT ONE is left without being heard, from voting to Jury duty!! let all of us in the US feel the strength of the United States of America!! New leadership and all have strength, when God is our leader!
let all of us in the U. S. follow behind nothing lesss then the Strength of the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment