RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snowfall

Pictures will not post in the right order!!!













So it took me like 4 1/2 hours to get home from work, add in the stop at the grocery store and the stop to get something to drink and wake up a bit, you get 6 hours until I arrived home! I shouldn't have left work. It got to the point I didn't want to talk on my phone any longer and I didn't have my XM Radio (of all days not to bring it) and I sure didn't want to listen to the regular radio any longer, the traffic updates just got worse, I soooo did not want to hear it any longer.
On the other hand, the kids and hubby were at home, Nana made dinner, everyone there was happy! I interrupted their nice dinner at one point with one of my phone calls to check in (gee I am so sorry) HA! Anyway still a good night, all were happy and still awake when I finally walked in the door! I had enough time and energy to kiss and hug everyone, shoveled and swept the steps, grabbed my Mitchey and headed to bed, I think I told Nana I would be back downstairs soon! HA, I was fast asleep with Mitchey in my arms! Next, I remember Larry coming to bed and bringing Yaya in, he said "she looked cold" he said he tried to bring Adam but he was already sleeping! I know we have a king size bed, but how do you get 4 people or 5 in that bed, somehow it does happen!!
Loving IT!!
PS AVA the snow is really here, in Indiana!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that was a long comute home. I can't even imagine how frustrating that was for you. It took me almost an hour to get home yesterday. My boss told me to leave early, which I did to get a head start. There's nothing like snuggling in your large bed with your family....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Indiana! Glad you made it home safely. btw, beautiful home, and family, and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The commute is awful, I feel for ya! But I think the snow is so pretty. Until I am sick of it...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watch out for those margaritas (and stairs)!

    ReplyDelete