RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Monday, December 22, 2008

It is just fitting...






















this is my 200th post...
And it is amazing
this is really Christmas Time!
We had our Christmas Party today!
Usually, I just do this with the kids and their friends. This year, I decided to invite my friends and their kids!! It was loud, but it was fun! The sound of pure joy running and jumping through the house is great!! Loved every minute of this stuff!
I am so sorry if you don't have a friend like my friend Jeannie, she just kept things going and kept everything in place! I am so thankful for her! As many years as I have done this, this is the one year it just didn't go smoothly on my part! The party went smooth just not me!
My Christmas Present, this year, is realizing what very very very VERY good friends I do have! There are so many of them! You can't even imagine. I so hope and pray I am just 1% the friend to all of them that they are to me!
You betcha, My New Year's Resolution: To be a much better friend!!

I am so sad I don't have pictures of Jeannie to post, she was moving to fast (taking care of myyy party)!! Love it, they are all good, very good friends and they all bring something different to the table! Love them so very very much!


Love you all my friends!!
I sure hope everyone is so blessed by great friends!!

Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Looks like a great time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great time.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy -- Yes, good friends are a treasure -- and you can never have too many of them! I have a feeling you're a very good friend too.

    I'm glad I've got to meet you and be a blogging friend!

    Merry Christmas!

    btw, today is my 300th blog!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete