RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

He Thinks His Tractor's Sexy!!!!


We solved the problem with the Growing Grass!! An 84" pull behind finish mower, has solved the problem. Oh yea and the tractor to pull it with!
Added July 3: How do I misspell Tractor in the title and not in the post!! And nobody told me, except hubby, you blogger's are great take me as I am, FAULTS and all!!!

5 comments:

  1. How funny the title of your post.

    I guess that takes care of your problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is much better than getting a goat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, a tractor! Now the kids will be wanting to help mow the grass. I'll be out of bloggyland for a few days. We're going to Cornerstone. Have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, but do you? That is the real question.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha! I love it. I'm pretty sure if my hubby had a tractor he'd find it sexy, too. Happy 4th my friend!!

    ReplyDelete