RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lil Moments

Sometimes I have to stand back and take it all in. 
I have to watch in order to find a new perspective. 
I found myself becoming negative and edgy and forgetting the bigger picture. 
I was getting lost in the moments!
I have to remind myself that success/failure isn't, necessarily, the end, it comes during the journey.
Of course, there is always the final result, but I could have failed in the final and succeeded on the journey.  After all, isn't the journey just as important as the final?  Just thinking.
I have stood back, watched, listened and mostly just didn't talk, just looked around and searched. 
LOW and BEHOLD, there it was, MY NEW, BETTER PERSPECTIVE!
BUT now, I'm working on it!
Working on the journey and not getting lost in the moments. 
Enjoying the journey and not getting frustrated at it. 
Changing my view point and looking at it all from a different perspective.
NOT getting lost in the moments,but seeing the bigger picture.
Sometimes, it just takes a moment to get the perspective right and sometimes it takes longer!
I'm working on the journey and not just the lil moments along the way, of course I am enjoying the journey and the lil moments along the way, but I'm not getting lost in the moments!
Finding both success and failure along the way. 
Enjoying the successes
and Learning from the failures.
The journey starts again with the right perspective.

1 comment:

  1. Chrissy, I always love how you can find a new focus...I just read a book about perspective; it helped set me on fire. As you know, I am usually a pretty positive person, but I have been struggling as well with a few things. The book helped to renew my soul. Its The Noticer by Andy Andrews...amazing book. If you ever feel like your losing perspective again, please pick this one up.
    Thank you for putting a smile on my face today!
    Love you and your beautiful soul!

    ReplyDelete