RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

maybe tomorrow!

I sat down to write a post about our weekend getaway!
After being called for "mom" at least 12 times or more!
A husband shouting at the TV, I usually tolerate his yelling when I am watching with him, this time it annoyed me!
Then the flipping of the channels on the TV (yes we have one computer in an open family room, so no one is "alone" on the computer)!
Then the silly dog "farted" behind me and he totally stinks! Really really bad! Whew!
Then another kid with a "coughing" issue!
Now, I have to pee!
Ugh!
Maybe tomorrow, during the day, I can post about our weekend getaway!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear about your weekend away. I need one of those!!

    ReplyDelete