RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Heart and Head Don't Always Agree

As I say goodbye to a man who was a HUGE part of my life, my head knows "I did right" my heart isn't quite as sure!
It makes my heart hurt and my head spin! Got alot of praying and a bit of figuring and a ton of deciphering in my future!
One thing my head and my heart agree on right now is that, I was honestly loved by him and I honestly loved him back! Another thing my heart and head agree on is the love for the family and friends I have gained and loved because of Phil! I will always be thankful for my time with him and for the love and compassion he has always shown me! For the "push-past-itness" he trained me in!
Thank you Phil for the life lessons you have taught me and continue too!
I love you and will miss you!
My friend, my mentor, my Step-dad!

1 comment:

  1. Chrissy...what a blessing to have such a wonderful man in your life. I am sorry for your loss and pray you find comfort in God and in the memories...and always remember that love doesnt end in death, it does go on and on!

    ReplyDelete