RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I did it, I talked to my friend, the one I was being transparent about! Turns out, what I thought was the problem, really wasn't (isn't that always the way it is, when we let it all just keep building) it was completely different! Most importantly, the issue is resolved and my friend and coworker and I are back to "normal"!

Thank God for His continued pressing on my heart to resolve this or what I thought was the issue!

In other updates:
I continue to look for a new position at work, I am ready to make a career move, but as long as I am in the position I am in, I will make the best of it and continue to learn!!

The kids are gone with Grandpa on their annual "tent" camping vacation! They are having a blast, so far!

The biggest new challenge in my life: I have entered "Biggest Loser" contest at my gym! The winner gets a free membership and of course, to be less weighted!! I have "lifestyle" changes to be made! I can't wait to beat this challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you and your co-worker. I think communication is the key and don't be afraid to speak what's on your heart. As for the weight, don't get me started! I have got to get back on the Biggest Loser, it's not funny. I have been so out of control this summer. You can do it, I have faith in you. Isn't that funny, I have so much faith in other people but as for me, I need that faith back, and soon before I need the next size bigger! Please pray for me! and I will pray for you. Step away from the birthday cake Rhonda, your birthday was last week!

    ReplyDelete