RIP RUNNIN & ROARIN

This is just an outlet for me, to be able to get my thoughts out! I am a Woman, Wife and Mommy that also works outside the home! Just me trying to make it all work for the best for my family and myself! Just my journey!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Everyday and Some days!

Every day I know why
I know my direction and how to get there
I know that without my Savior, I never ever would have made it to this point
I know that without prayer, I am completely lost!
I know that with prayer and love we will get there!

Some days, I just wonder the how and the what next and the how come....
some days, I really just question the direction of the moment!

some days my heart aches more than others!
Once in awhile I wonder if I'll ever really get up off my knees
Everyday, I am thankful I'm there
If your looking for me I'm there, trusting!

No comments:

Post a Comment